“We would return.”
other travellers have booked this property
Nice area to relax
Beautiful Peaceful Beach in front of condo Soft sand and warm ocean.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beautiful Peaceful Beach in front of condo
Soft sand and warm ocean.
Awesome Heated Pool
Fenced in Kid's Pool next to main pool.
3rd Bedroom with twin upper and double lower bunk beds
Master Bedroom with a king bed.
Bedroom with a queen bed.
Master Bath
2nd bathroom
Our building is I. Walkway to beach and pool/hot tub directly in front of our unit.
View from our balcony.
Balcony with table and chairs.
Another view of balcony and chairs.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Martha B
“We would return.”
Reviewed 4 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We enjoyed our stay. It was well kept and clean. I went with my daughter for a girl's weekend and both of us agreed the husbands would enjoy the stay as well.

Travelling group: Other
4 May 2016
Thank you for your review. As a husband myself, I love coming here with my family as well. Thank you for staying in our condo. So glad you had a nice time with your daughters.
22cg320
Troy, New York
“Feels like home”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Perfect location! This was a great spot of our family with two teenagers - everyone had their own space and we could spread out and enjoy. Very clean and well maintained. A few steps to the beach and pool/hot tub area. Owners were very accommodating. Highly recommend this property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location to beach
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 Apr 2016
Thank you for your kind review. Enjoyed working with you throughout the process. So glad your family had a great time.
Laura M
“Delightful Easter at the Beach”
Reviewed 29 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My family has Celiac and eating out is very difficult. Staying at a "home away from home" was wonderful. The condo was perfect for us with everything we needed for cooking and a delightful little Spring break get away for Easter. The kids loved the hot tub and pool, TVs in every room and I enjoyed having a kitchen with everything I needed.
I was prepared to have to make the beds when we arrived late though, other than that, everything was great

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Overall furnishing/style of the condo, felt like home
Liked least: Bathrooms needed to be better cleaned, would have liked the beds made.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
30 Mar 2016
Thank you for your kind review. I am so glad your family had a great time. Our family loves the hot tub and pool as well. So glad you could get away and have fun.
NIXON S
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“NICE AN PEACEFUL”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The property was nice, nice, peaceful and great place to stay. My family and me got all expectations and we strongly recommend it

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Travelling group: Friends
3 Sep 2015
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you had a nice trip.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing