“Horrible service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Imaginations
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Hiked up to Lover's Leap and was ready for something to drink.

The location is great. Ordered a beer and a chicken sandwich. Ten minutes later the waiter comes by and ask if I want another beer oh and by the way can I offer you something other than chicken. I said no and wanted the bill. 5 minutes later ... got the bill with the chicken add to the bill.

My advice ... walk next door to Spring Creek. At least the service is better.

Date of visit: May 2013
1  Thank sehardin

Reviewed 20 September 2012 via mobile

This place is located in downtown Hot Springs in the middle of everything and very close to the Hot Springs Resort and Spa. It has a great atmosphere and watching the people and traffic go by through the big windows is great. The food is quite tasty, but is a bit pricey for the amount you get.

My only complaint was with service. Walking in no one greeted us and we stood at the counter for over 10 minutes before anyone served us. Staff were around but still no one addressed us. Staff was short and unfriendly.

1  Thank boostjunki84
Reviewed 22 November 2011

This was my second visit to Sweet Imaginations. The first time was in August 2011 when my husband and I ate here. We both liked the owner, eating by the window and the sandwiches...and tea. In October I went with my mom and dad. They are both senior citizens and my mom commented on how clean and well cared for the restaurant was and my dad liked the chicken salad (and he is a very picky eater). The BLT is delicious and I don't think you can get a bad tomato in Hot Springs! I would definitely recommend Sweet Imaginations for families, children, hikers, couples, everyone. We're from out of state, but we'll be back for another BLT next year.

Date of visit: October 2011
Reviewed 25 June 2011

The food was good, the service was good. One of out sandwiches was delayed when the cook just didnt like the looks of it....but all and all a good experience.

Date of visit: June 2011
1  Thank strollingbonez
Reviewed 3 June 2008

We stopped here for lunch our first day in town. Well priced, filling, tasty food (try the chili), fast service, and a great selection of sweets. Make sure to stop here when you're in town.

1  Thank ORTripper