“Welcomed stop”
Review of Dave's 209

Dave's 209
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch while riding on hwy 209.
We both had burgers w/ fries, & I had a shake while my husband had a bottle of water. The ice machine was broken so there were no fountain drinks available.
The food was prepared fresh & it was all good. I liked the fries because they were crunchy.
The shake was thick. The prices were fair.
All in all, a good lunch stop.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here on our way back to Hot Springs from our cabin. The burgers were great and the service was great. We forgot to get shakes so I can’t comment on those but, it was a great place. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

3 old friends had lunch here today and what a pleasant surprise. In the old Spring Creek School building. Very low key but interesting travel decor and an old fashioned pinball machine. We each had a burger with different fries. HUGE burgers, cooked to perfection and the regular fries, sweet potato waffle fries and onion rings were fantastic. Who would have ever thought this old school in such an out of the way place would be so good. A true surprise and food was just superb!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

The burger was delish! Sadly both of us were not feeling too hot after. Not too sure what it was but we both had a burger and fries which were yummy. We had sweet tea and one of us
Had bacon. Didn’t make any sense. We will try it again though but we’re not happy with the aftermath. Loved the relaxed atmosphere. Service was great. Meat was exceptional.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Peach909
Dave T, Owner at Dave's 209, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

I am sorry to hear about the aftermath! We definitely keep tight sanitation standards at the restaurant, and high quality stadards. I was very concerned when I saw that you had that experience! We hope you'll come back and see us again soon, as we always want you to have a wonderful experience at Dave's 209!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Our Harley group stopped for a few burgers, fries, onion rings and shakes. Very tasty and friendly service! We had a minor mistake with an order but it was quickly and cheerfully corrected. Highly recommended! You can't go wrong with Dave's 209!

Date of visit: April 2018