“Average food, bit expensive...”

The Take-Out Riverside Grill
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Reviewed 19 October 2015

The food is ok, a bit on the expensive side, but it is in a fairly remote area so maybe that's why it costs more. Pretty small place, only two people cooking so the food took a while to come out, but it was hot when it did.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank 836sarahm

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I had read where this place had the best breakfast in Hot Springs. It's in a small store as you enter town, It wasn't much to look at but it was very good. We ate there prior to a short hike on the AT. It was very reasonable and tasty.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

Food fresh made at grill Made to order. Delicious items prepared. Pretty good variety to choose from. Really enjoyed breakfast take out and sat at picnic tables. Only issue if I wanted different drink cooler aim store attached was running temp bout 50 so items not cold enough BUT highly recommend take out grill food

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Awesome place that's in the convenience store at the campground. Great atmosphere and fabulous food. The breakfast sandwiches on sourdough are amazing.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 29 April 2015

The food is fantastic and very different, but in a delicious way. The shrimp and grits were excellent. Eggs benedict fantastic. I have one complaint, the bakery item I had once was moldy throughout. I went in just this week and decided to bring a kale muffin to my daughter, I told the employee at the counter about the last time I had bought baked goods and their being moldy. I asked if these were fresh and she said "I guess". My daughter sent me a text stating "That muffin smelled funny and was all moldy". I do think the food is out of this world, but they didn't seem to care too much about how long their baked goods are on display. I would order any item off the menu and be totally happy with it, but would avoid their baked goods,.

Date of visit: April 2015