“Pleased the palet”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 19
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Still Mountain Restaurant and Pub offers authentic smoked BBQ and down home cooking in a casual, fresh atmosphere. Enjoy live music and dining on our beautiful screened in deck. Craft beers and a great selection of wines to complement your meal, as well as a children's menu.
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Four of us stopped in for lunch. The restaurant is located near the center of the main street through town. We had a choice of indoor or patio dining. The place, including rest rooms, was neat and clean. The wait staff was very friendly and attended to us quickly.
While Mexican fare is their focus, the menu was extensive, providing many other options. We all selected a different Mexican dish. Portions were generous and authentically very good.
For the sports enthusiasts there were lots of TVs. There was a set up for a band and dance floor, so I'm sure the place rocks on selected evenings.
We definitely recommend.

Date of visit: April 2015

Reviewed 5 April 2015

This restaurant is no longer there! It is now called Campo Bello Mexican! Did not eat there this visit butane next time.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 29 December 2014

Yeah, not the trendiest or coolest place. And the wait staff reflects it, they didn't have half of the beers on their menu and bar tender didn't realize it. Once and done for me.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 22 December 2014

We stopped in for lunch and the food was great! The service was just as good and the prices were more then reasonable. We had a great time in town.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 4 December 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love Hot Springs small town local atmosphere. After walking around one day my wife and I noticed this place and could smell the smoker from the roadway. We decided to check it out for dinner that night. At 7:30 the place was dead. The manager met us at the door after a couple minutes of us standing. After being seated I asked what local beer was on tap and she said she "didn't know that stuff" and yelled across the restaurant for a server. The server was very knowledgeable and nice. Being from SC I love BBQ, and that's what we came for, so I ordered the ribs with macaroni and cheese, and my wife ordered pulled pork. First appearance the pulled pork looked soggy with a watery appearance and the ribs looked burnt. I had to cut the ribs with a knife and the center of the ribs around the bone was refrigerated cold. The macaroni and cheese was in a small disposable plastic cup with literally one spoon on Mac and Cheese. The waitress said she would get the manager and I explained the issues and made her feel the ribs. I said we weren't eating and we would pay for the beer. Rather than even try and make anything right she just said "ok" and yelled back for the waitress. We went across the street to the Iron Horse station where you can't go wrong. Don't waste your time here go to the Iron Horse or Spring Creek Tavern where the people cooking actually care about their product.

3  Thank Mdburns