“Just go next door.”

China Wok
Ranked #32 of 52 Restaurants in Hope Mills
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

In the realm of take out Chinese you have options. Use them.
I have lived down the street from China Wok for a year and a half and never made it in. Tonight I found myself on my own, in a hurry, and craving Chinese. I saw the sign and popped in.
I ordered a staple of food court, Chinese take out,and delivery places the world over. Sesame Chicken.
What I was given was a plastic container of cold yellow rice similar to the stuff out of packets sold at the grocery store. It had bits of meat, onion, and I think cabbage in it. There was a fair amount of orange colored chicken, but it lacked any kind of sauce or flavor. So, cold chick and rice.
I have had better out of a freezer bag.
Honestly, within a block or two you have three or four options for Chinese, they are better.

1  Thank Robert M

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I love this restaurant and what we like most is the food is so good and fresh when we order it its cooked on the spot and they know what we want when we get there or even when we call it in. They know our voices.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Like a hole in the wall chinese food restaurant. Service is always pleasant and the food is pretty good.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This place has had very low sanitation ratings. Poor quality. While the food itself isn't totally horrible, it is typical buffet style. The whole place just seems cheap and dingy.

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

We used to get decent Chinese food from here all the time. But, since we returned from a 3 year assignment in Japan something changed. The food is not bad, it is just not as good...,

1  Thank Dont08901