“New owners?”

China Wok
Ranked #34 of 50 Restaurants in Hope Mills
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

We used to get decent Chinese food from here all the time. But, since we returned from a 3 year assignment in Japan something changed. The food is not bad, it is just not as good...,

1  Thank Dont08901
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

I came in to just get some soup but the seafood delight caught my eye. It was a little expensive but looked so good. There was about the seafood in my meal as was in the picture so beware. The shrimp and crab meat were very tender. The lobster and scallops were very chewy and disappointing. The veggies were over cooked and tasted like southern cooking. Very disappointed for the price.

2  Thank Gerald N
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Asked in advance if seafood was all real, I was told it was all real. Placed order Togo for our family. Once we got home we realized half our order was burnt to the point we couldn't even bite through it, then my seafood was in fact immatation. I called and asked them to correct. Returned burnt and immatation food and was told that I owed THEM $8 for the bites we took. I also replaced my seafood meal with a much cheaper meal.

Excuse me? I had to drive back to the restaurant to have things they clearly burnt and lied about corrected and now I owe THEM money? When my new entree was $5 cheaper than what I already paid for.
They were very rude and unapologetic for lieing.
They also had a lot dead bugs in the windows and floor. NASTY!

Don't waste your time or money on this dump.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Awesome noodles, and terrayki chicken. Just wonderful! I'd always recommend it. Awesome service, awesome everything!!! Definitely best Chinese ever!

Reviewed 14 November 2011

Stopped in on a whim. Found great food at reasonable prices! Stop in and try it!