1,351 results
All reviews falls cottages old edwards hummingbird lounge wine garden glass of champagne fitness center rose petals top notch heated floors butler's pantry my husband and i turn down service steam room screened porch bottled water special occasion every staff member
Reviewed 25 May 2010

This was our second trip to Old Edwards Inn and Spa. Our first trip was in Fall '09 and we decided to head back this Spring for our "babymoon". This time we were able to enjoy the beautiful salt water, heated pool and the gorgeous Spring weather and flowers. The little touches that Old Edwards gives are unsurpassed. If you want to feel special, tended to and valued, this is the perfect place for a getaway.
We stayed in the Lodge this time and while it was more private and very quiet, I prefer the main Inn. We did have a private screened porch, however, that we enjoyed, especially in the mornings. I just felt removed from things - a quality some may truly enjoy. Just a lot of walking and stairs for this very pregnant girl! But, closer to the pool!
The truly beautiful Spa recently won Conde Nast's #1 spot and deservedly so. I received a wonderful pregnancy massage (probably the best I've ever had) and mani/pedi. You MUST take advantage of the amazing showers in the spa. Incredible - a spa treatment in itself! The staff are so attentive and it's very obvious that they love what they do and where they work. There is great pride taken in their recent recognition.
And don't miss Madison's for incredible service and innovative cuisine. Who knew Apple and Parsnip soup could be SO divine? An experience not to be missed.
My husband and I keep saying we need to bring 2-3 couples with us to enjoy the extras that Highlands offers - the superb golf, fishing, hiking, breathtaking vistas, top notch dining, and shopping. This place has it all and Old Edwards Inn is the only way to enjoy it fully.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2010

a perfect get way in town,walked to shops, Madison's restaurant on site.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2010

I have never been motivated enough to leave feedback for a hotel. This is a first, and I can't speak highly enough of my experience. Imagine a story-tale like hotel tucked away in the mountains with the finest spa, dining and courteously attentive staff...all in one place! This is a true destination experience. Whether you golf, like nature, cute shops or just want to sit in the wine garden or balcony with your book or ipad, you will find it here. 5 stars quality at every turn. Not for the budget-minded, but if you are seeking a few days transported to a place where you are the special guest, this is the place to go.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2010

Old Edwards Inn makes you feel pampered from the moment you arrive and are offered a free glass of Champagne. Staff was welcoming and helpful, everything was ready and we were recognized by name. Pantry in reception areas always has free soft drinks, Dove bars, coffee in the morning, newspapers. We were upgraded to a luxury room with jacuzzi tub + shower, lovely king bed, fireplace. Grounds include heated outdoor pool with fountains and lots of comfortable lounge chairs, gardens, quiet places to read. Spa is beautiful; you are free to use the sauna and showers even if not getting spa services. Madison's restaurant was amazing; menu, presentation and service outstanding. Our package included a breakfast, lunch, dinner. We had lunch on arrival, made dinner reservations, had breakfast next morning. They presented us with a goodie bag on departure, invited us to stay and use the facilities even after checkout. Located on the main street in Highlands, a comfortable walking town, Old Edwards is a great choice for a special occasion or celebration.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2010

My husband and I stayed one night in the luxury suite for our honeymoon. From the time of check in to check out the service was excellent. Our room was amazing. Upon arrival they had champagne and rose petals on our bed. The restaurant had outstanding food, you must try the scallop appetizer.We will definatley be going back one day. I would recommend this place to others and actually have already!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple