Old Edwards Inn and Spa
Highlands Inn(Highlands)(Great Value!)
US$ 232
US$ 191
The Park On Main Hotel(Highlands)(Great Value!)
US$ 295
US$ 180
The Chandler Inn(Highlands)(Great Value!)
US$ 181
US$ 176
Half-Mile Farm(Highlands)(Great Value!)
US$ 291
Main Street Inn Highlands(Highlands)(Great Value!)
US$ 203
US$ 173
200 Main(Highlands)(Great Value!)
US$ 181
Highlands Inn Lodge(Highlands)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
US$ 175
US$ 153
Mitchell's Lodge & Cottages, Inc.(Highlands)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
US$ 90
Priceline
1,304 results
All reviewsfalls cottagesold edwardshummingbird loungewine gardenglass of champagnerose petalsfitness centertop notchheated floorsbutler's pantrymy husband and iturn down servicesteam roomscreened porchbottled waterold world charmattention to detail
Reviewed 11 June 2009

My husband and I just returned from a one night stay at the Old Edwards Inn and Spa. I must say it is one of the most romantic inns that I have been to, and we travel frequently. It reminds me of a much more expensive resort that I have been to. This resort is on a large farm and is close to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Our every need was met. The room was lovely, and the bed was very comfortable with top notch linens. The pool area is simply beautiful and relaxing. We had a glass of wine on the roof top terrace while soft music was playing, and then went down for a fabulous dinner in the restaurant. They had even placed a rose on my plate, and covered our table in petals. We are not sure why they did this, but we truly enjoyed the attention. I was somewhat skeptical about this restaurant because of other reviews. I had tried to make a reservation at the italian place across the street, but they had closed for an emergency. I am glad they did. Madisons is a wonderful experience. The atmosphere is quiet and romantic, and the food is divine. We had breakfast the next morning in Madisons as well. I will say that if I had anything at all negative to say it would be about our breakfast experience. The food was heavenly, but the service lacking. If you have a special occasion to celebrate, this is definately where you want to go.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kragan
Reviewed 26 May 2009

From the moment we walked in to the time that we had to leave, the staff at Old Edwards treated us like we were the only ones there, the only ones that mattered. We decided to stay here for our 7th anniversary and they made it so special. Almost every staff member knew it was our anniversary and made it a point to say "happy anniversary" or "congratulations." The room was fantastic and the spa was oh so relaxing. I loved the heated floors in the bathroom too! Highly recommended and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2009

It has been a pleasure staying at the "Old Edwards Inn" over the past few years. They leave nothing to chance when it comes to the comfort of the guest. The staff is wonderful, very professional and always there at your service. I have stayed both in the Inn and the Lodge..each having their own uniqueness. Each provides a different set of amenities that you might want and need. It is such a quiet restful stay and one I would highly recommend. I travel a lot and see lots of places...but in my book The Old Edwards Inn is at the top of my list. I have recommended the Inn to several of my business and personal friends who travel for business and fun. In addition to the accommodations there are wonderful places to dine on the property. Each has wonderful food, priced competitively and the atmosphere is geared to your specific need..casual or dressier but not "formal". You can basically get what you want when you want it. Parking is not a problem when staying at the Inn...once you park your car you can walk the entire town without having to drive around. Of course you can take day trips and drive around looking at the beautiful scenery from the mountains to the streams. They have a wonderful fitness center, spa, etc and many other amenities too numerous to mention. All in all you cannot find a better or more relaxing place to stay.

And oh yes, if you want some wonderful "retail therapy" Acorns, the shop at Old Edwards Inn, provides everything from beautiful fashion forward jewelry from all over the world..including exquisite gold and diamond pieces to fun fashion jewelry that can be seen in all the popular magazines...there is something for every taste. Antiques, pottery, silver, pewter, art, linens, these are a few of the items they offer on the first floor. The second floor has a wonderful ladies boutique with several famous designers seen in all the big cities, NY, LA, etc. The collections feature wonderful fun clothing and accessories providing the "retail therapy" we women so often need.

In each of these different arena's the staff offers the "best customer service" you can find and something so many places lack. I highly recommend a trip to see this beautiful resort.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Sunshine47Kentucky
Reviewed 10 May 2009

My husband and I left Greenville for a 2 hour ride to the Highlands. We knew our room was not going to be ready until 3 pm, so we ate lunch at Wild Thyme Cafe and then walked along Main St. (they have great shops!). We then went to the spa at Old Edwards Inn. We did not make Spa appointments, but you can still use the amenities. The locker rooms/lounges have fabulous whirlpool tubs, steam rooms, showers, etc. I highly recommend visiting the spa even if you don't have a treatment. We then checked into our room in the lodge (room 701) which was AMAZING! By 4 pm when went down to the pool and lounged in the sun with cabana service. The pool is heated and was wonderful. Later we ate dinner across the street at Paolettis (fantastic). Breakfast the next morning was at Madison's at Old Edwards Inn....just the icing on the cake....the breakfast atmosphere and food were great. A fabulous trip all in all. Worth every penny!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2009

I stayed in a room in the main building. I had a balcany overlooking the wine bar and a huge bathrooom. The room was very clean and big. I was greeted immediately when I arrived and escorted to my room. The grounds are great and the location right in town is perfect for walking and shopping. A nice touch was the ice cream bars, soda and coffee and tea available 24 hours in the library. Every staff member I came across were at the top of their profession. They have a huge spa and the gym is amazing. They also have a facility down the road from the main building where they do functions and weddings that is similar to an upscale farm like settingas well as the space in the main building. I enjoyed my stay and will return. Thanks

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends