“Better Than Typical Restaurant Biscuits”

Biscuit Factory Incorporated
Ranked #4 of 19 Quick Bites in High Point
Reviewed 19 August 2017

With a name like Biscuit Factory, you'd better make good biscuits. I stopped in this morning to check them out. They had a steady business at the drive through and some people were coming into the restaurant also. I thought they were a tad pricy on their menu items. I ordered two Butter Biscuits to go. Those are simply biscuits that are sliced in half and buttered on the inside. There is a condiment bar facing the front counter where you can get jellies and other condiments as well as napkins.The biscuits were large in circumference and fairly thick. They were also just a tiny bit browned, just like I like them. Most restaurants overcook their biscuits. Hubby thought his biscuit was a tad dry, but I thought mine was just right. If I want a biscuit - and don't want to make them from scratch myself - I'd go back to the Biscuit Factory.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank NancyD3207

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Best Cheese Burger in High Point. Thick burger from local supplier, always fresh. Really is best burger in High Point, and it has some very good competition...

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

$5 Sandwich? My wife and I usually consider this place a treat as we don't find ourselves at this end of town very often. I decided I wanted a breakfast sandwich that consisted of bacon, egg, sausage and cheese. Upon opening the wrapper, the bread looked like it had been thrown on the floor and a herd of elephant's had stomped all over it, it was so thin I have seen thicker cigarette paper. The sandwich itself consisted of 1 piece of bacon, sausage that had clearly seen better day's, about half a teaspoon of egg and half a slice of cheese. When we looked at the receipt the sandwich came out at about $5 when in reality it wasn't worth the paper it came wrapped in. As I said earlier we've always enjoyed eating from here before, but after this we will never stop here for food again. Terrible experience!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank LadyAelswith
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in High Point for a visit and went by and picked up cheeseburgers and tea. Service was fast and friendly. The hamburgers have a taste that I can't quite figure out but it's just delightful. All of us really enjoyed our hamburgers and the tea is a little sweet for my wife but was perfectly fine for me. If you get a chance and you're in High Point stop by and try it. The food is excellent.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017

The best biscuits in the world. I know you are rolling your eyes but they are pretty awesome. It is definitely a local joint and there is always a line at the drive through, but they are fast. You will love it like we do.

Date of visit: January 2017