“Great food”

Biscuit Factory Incorporated
Ranked #40 of 303 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Best Cheese Burger in High Point. Thick burger from local supplier, always fresh. Really is best burger in High Point, and it has some very good competition...

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

$5 Sandwich? My wife and I usually consider this place a treat as we don't find ourselves at this end of town very often. I decided I wanted a breakfast sandwich that consisted of bacon, egg, sausage and cheese. Upon opening the wrapper, the bread looked like it had been thrown on the floor and a herd of elephant's had stomped all over it, it was so thin I have seen thicker cigarette paper. The sandwich itself consisted of 1 piece of bacon, sausage that had clearly seen better day's, about half a teaspoon of egg and half a slice of cheese. When we looked at the receipt the sandwich came out at about $5 when in reality it wasn't worth the paper it came wrapped in. As I said earlier we've always enjoyed eating from here before, but after this we will never stop here for food again. Terrible experience!

1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in High Point for a visit and went by and picked up cheeseburgers and tea. Service was fast and friendly. The hamburgers have a taste that I can't quite figure out but it's just delightful. All of us really enjoyed our hamburgers and the tea is a little sweet for my wife but was perfectly fine for me. If you get a chance and you're in High Point stop by and try it. The food is excellent.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The best biscuits in the world. I know you are rolling your eyes but they are pretty awesome. It is definitely a local joint and there is always a line at the drive through, but they are fast. You will love it like we do.

1  Thank johncY7017UG
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Fantastic breakfast sandwiches! Most definitely recommend this place to residents, especially visitors.

1  Thank kdpearc2