“Carryout order”

China Capital Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 303 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Despite a snafu with my call ahead order, I would recommend this restaurant. Good was good and service was acceptable.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

They've got an awesome authentic Chinese menu with numerous selection. There is also an inexpensive lunch special that comes with a drink. Highly recommend if you are looking for real Chinese food.

1  Thank Sammie1209
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

For $6.65 you have a choice of 8 entrees, plus soup or egg roll, fried or white rice, and a drink. We've only tried 4 of the items and they so far all have been good. The fried rice isn't what I'd call fried rice, more like white rice with a little color. Egg drop soup is good and served with wantons. Lunch portions are pretty big. We'll be back.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Our food was one of the worst and had very little to do with Chinese, definitely not to be recommended.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

I have never been here but have heard good things. The menu did not have my favorite Shrimp with Garlic Sauce and I did not want my first visit to be a special request, so I ordered the Pepper Steak with Onion. It was good, service was friendly, and the price was reasonable.