“Consistent quality”

Chu's Express
Ranked #178 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 May 2017

It's always a pleasure to find a restaurant that is consistent. No matter what you order you will get fresh food cooked perfectly. Great job

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I get take out from here all the time and the food is always fast and good. I love their hot and sour soup. My order is always ready when I arrive and I've never had an issue with my order. Most things I've tried on the menu is very good. They have a wide selection of food. It's nothing fancy but if you want fast, good, Chinese food then this is your place!

Reviewed 25 February 2017

From the won-ton soup,the egg roll,to the entrees the quality of ingredients showed thru.Well prepared & freshly made.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

I prefer not to have hair in my dinner even if it is not an "extra"!
Food was not more than slightly warm. Beef and broccoli dinner was lacking a lot of broccoli? Can make at home if I wanted to be disappointed. Recommend anywhere else!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

This place has lost it's consistently on being great every trip - but most times they do not disappoint.