“Happy Aniversary”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

That's right, my wife and I celebrated our 18 year of marriage here. What a wonderful treat to sat and have a chef cook for you right at the table. My filet was awesome and my wife enjoyed her chicken as well. The atmosphere is always enjoyable and the family with children that sat with us was highly entertained. Great place for events or just having dinner with family and friends!!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Fire and sticks is a pretty good restaurant when you are in the Greensboro North Carolina area. But what makes it a great experience is the waitstaff is extraordinary. Especially if you can ask for Mena as your server. She made our evening and we will be back. We had sushi this time, but we have had the hibachi in the past. Not bad!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

The food here is cooked in front of you so you know it is fresh. The chefs are quite entertaining while they are making the food and give samples out to the table. You will share a large table if you don't have a large crowd but people are usually quite friendly.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Entertainment value was good the food was unimpressive. Thought I would get more for the money. Probably would not go back.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Fire and Sticks is typically one of my favorite Japanese steakhouses, but tonight was a bit disappointing. We had a reservation for 7 pm and didn't get seated until almost 7:20. Once seated, it was probably another ten minutes before we saw a server. We received our soup and didn't receive our drinks until after the soup was finished. Our chef seemed over worked and overtired. He made several mistakes, but he still put in a great show. The food was still excellent as usual, however I really think the restaurant was short staffed in many areas tonight. Because I've had great experiences here before, we will be back.

1  Thank AmyE1523