“Good but not the best”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 32
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I went there two times, tried different steaks. Foods were good, staff was good. It is worth to stop there if you are staying close.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I booked on line 2 weeks before we went and it was a wise thing to do. We finished work around 6.00 pm and by 6.30 we were there. It was quite empty with just a few tables. Within an hour it was packed with live music playing inside.(we sat outside). The food wine and people who served us all very good. We asked for 1 of the steaks we ordered to be taken back and put on the grill for 30 seconds each side as we didn't realized it was cooked in the oven when we ordered. Overall it was a nice night out and i recommend it 100%.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Salmon was cooked just right and tasty. The ribs looked delectable as you can see and were delectable. The cobb salad was excellent, hearty and well made. The chicken tenders were tender and tasty. Our waiter, Jacob, was attentive and a total proessional. Throw in his good humor and we have to give this establishment a "10"! Bon Apetit!

1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

This was a business luncheon and a familiar venue for lunch being nearby my customer's business site in Greensboro. The place has a good sized dining area which is separated from an equally spacious barroom. The decor is attractive with a nuance toward New Orleans I believe. Some of the dishes here are Cajun in nature including a tasty jambalaya. I had the blackened salmon which was delicious along with tasty fresh asparagus. They offer a decent wine and beer selection. Many other standard offerings are on the menu to suit most any tastes and occasion. Service was very professional and prompt. Staff is generally cheerful and friendly. Kept our sodas and ice teas full. Very satisfying and easily recommended for casual but nice dining including a reasonably romantic setting if you're looking. Parking is plentiful in their dedicated lot located just off the main road (Rte 68) and very close to I-40.

1  Thank Durge
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The decor and atmosphere were very welcoming. The menu selections were excellent. I had the salmon which was very tasty and my dinner guest had a steak which he said was very good. They had someone playing the keyboard and singing who played some great dinner music. Only reason I didn't give them an excellent was because if I didn't take a close look at the bill, someone elses dinner appeared on my tab($48 added in error).

1  Thank lmc2583