“Good food Odd place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kebab and Curry
Reviewed 11 March 2016

I had an experience similar to some other reviews. I went to the restaurant for the lunch buffet understanding that the staff might not be very attentive but that he food was very good. I walked in about 2:00 in the afternoon since the buffet was advertised open until 3:00. There was no one there, the buffet table was empty. I stood in the dining room wondering if I should stay when the waitress came out from the kitchen I felt compelled to ask if they were open. she said "yes,no buffet today do I want a menu?". I saw they had mutton curry which I had never tried. The food came quickly and was very good though the meat was about 50% bone. I am not sure if that is traditional for mutton dishes? The Raita bread was huge and very good. I asked for some lassi to drink and they said they didn't have it that day. So i had water. I waited a very long time for my check becoming late for a meeting and finally went up to the counter and rang the bell. They take cash only, no cards.

1  Thank Jeffrey G