“Fantastic Food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The food is fantastic at this place! You can’t go wrong with the Bento Box!!! I’ve had the hibachi as well but the Bento Box has more food and a good variety! The dressing on the small salad is very good as well!!! If you haven’t tried this place you should run to get there!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I usually stop by this Taste of Asia at least once when in the area. The food is good. The portions are decent and the prices are reasonable. It is small establishment, family owned, I think. The last couple of times I have visited, I got a general feeling of being unwelcome. My impression is that they want you to eat and leave as soon as possible. My last visit was particularly striking. I was accompanied by two guests who felt the same way. I will not return, which is unfortunate, because I used to really like the place.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Fast and friendly service that can only be topped by their great food! Good portions and something for everyone... definitely a favorite place to bring the family.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Nice to find gluten free options. Friendly accommodating staff versed in gluten free. Reasonable amount of options. Cool booth options too!

1  Thank BallydesmondIreland
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Had not stopped here for almost 9 months after eating questionable meal. Stopped for a lunch and let the owner know why I had not been there. She apologized and gave me a complimentary appetizer. Food came and was tepid, at best! I don't think I'll return for another 9 months.,

1  Thank Ken F