“Excellent Thai food”

Thai Bangkok Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 301 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Thai Bangkok is a staple for my wife and I. Authentic Thai food (I wouldn't know myself, but my wife has traveled there and confirms this), informal but attentive service. Not expensive, and lots of choices. The "specials" seem to actually be always available, I get the soft-shell crab routinely and ask for crunchy rather than sautéed basil leaves, most excellent!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I mean...it's not the best Thai I've had. The service was again, subpar as we had to wait a long while to even order our drinks, then again to get our drinks, and then again to order our food. They weren't even that busy so I'm not sure what the deal was there.

I ordered the sea food and veggies with the crispy yellow noodles in the clay pot. The broth (although they called it a sauce) was very tasty. I liked the crispness of the veggies and was glad they let me switch out the mushrooms with cabbage. The seafood seemed to be well prepared and went well with the sauce.

It wasn't bad but wasn't the best.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This place is your typical Thai restaurant. It has all the top picks but my favorite is the Drunken Noodles. Every time i eat here, i can't help but get this dish. If you like spicy food you can also increase the spice level up to triple Thai hot (if you dare). Quick and easy for lunch or dinner. If you haven't tried this spot, I would do so the next time you crave Thai food.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Everything we had here was very good. But the Fresh Rolls and Oceans Nest were outstanding. Service was great. The guys are really attentive and funny!

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

This was the first visit for us and will now be a go to for a sure thing. The food tasted delicious and you have to get the fried rice. Its a tad bit on the expensive side but for a night where you have decided to spend a little more it is a perfect choice.