“Couldn’t have picked a more perfect place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Olympic-size community swimming pool With combana and party hall
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jill V
“Couldn’t have picked a more perfect place!”
Reviewed 12 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The house was beautiful and comfortable! It had everything we needed, including an outdoor area to gather! We had family coming from CT, RI, NH, GA & KS for my daughters college graduation. Everyone had their own room and the living area was open and spacious. I was a little leery about staying in someone’s home but it wasn’t the least bit awkward or uncomfortable in anyway. We all felt right at home. It really was so easy and I was able to really enjoy the graduation and time with my family! I’ve already mentioned to the owners that we will be back for her masters graduation!

Richard B
“Perfect family gathering location when visiting High Point!”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We stayed here during Christmas, 2017 while visiting my wife’s parents. The total cost for this six bedroom house was comparable to what we would have paid for a hotel for our family of four, and allowed us to turn our visit into a family reunion. We had as many as eight staying at the house at one time with my wife’s parents also visiting during the day, and we all fit in very comfortably.

I had pictured using the house as a base camp with some of us visiting my in-laws in their apartment during the day. However, it became our prime gathering place with my wife’s parents coming from their apartment five minutes away to spend the day with all their family. Manpreet and her husband told us during the check-in that we should treat the house as our own, and it truly did feel like our house for six days. It is a beautiful house and is very modern and comfortable with many technological amenities, and is fully outfitted with dishes and kitchen gadgets that allowed us to make several favorite family recipes.

The house has plenty of room and allowed all to be comfortable, whether it was spending time at the kitchen table sharing stories and playing games, watching football games or movies on the big screen TV in the two-story living room, or finding a quiet area to read a book.

Manpreet was a wonderful host. Any questions I e-mailed were answered immediately, and she and her husband came over to help us get the gas fireplace started when we couldn’t figure it out. She was always immediately responsive to any requests we had, but otherwise left us alone during our stay.

We have found the new gathering location for our family visits and definitely plan to return!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Jan 2018
Dear Richard, many thanks for your nice review and was great to know you have enjoyed your stay:):) will be glad to host you again.
Chantina...
“AWESOME HOME!”
Reviewed 20 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Our stay was great. The home is beautiful and very comforting. The owners were very hospitable and helped us with whatever we needed the entire time. I will definitely rent with them again.

royalpurp
Kent, Washington
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My family , friends and I had a most relaxing time at this house. The host was very inviting and
we enjoyed the stay. The home was beautiful.

Management Response
3 Aug 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing