“Sweet treat!”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #5 of 14 Dessert in High Point
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

So I have to say portions are huge! Do not get a monster cone unless there are three people eating it. I ordered a child cone and it was plenty. Strawberry milkshake are the best! Very thick. I love you can customize and add toppings to anything or type of cone out dish. Great New special well.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I am hooked on their ice cream. I loved the Blackberry Concrete which was only available for a limited time :(. Strawberry Short cake as awesome. Key Lime Pie Concrete is to die for, it taste just like a key lime pie. I wasn't crazy about the Peach Concrete. It had fresh chunks of peaches and I would have preferred it a little more blended into the ice cream, that just me. Rootbeer float was nice too. They make their ice cream hourly and its just so yummy and refreshing. Its the only ice cream that hasn't given me brain freeze.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

My fiancée has been wanting this for over 10 years and I took her there for her birthday. It was just as good as she remembered it and we took a cooler back home. Thanks so much for keeping a nice store. Only suggestion was your employees have no personality, should be a little friendlier working in an ice cream store, IMO.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I just relocated to the area, and while still in the transfer process I found this great custard place. Clean, very friendly staff and the best place on a hot summers night to enjoy a frozen dessert. So many flavors and types of treats are in available! I am addicted I would image, I have lined up enough points for four discounted dessert already! Awesome place with great prices.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I've been wanting to try Andys and didn't really know what all they had or how to get to their shop. They are off 65 next to Paneras. They really need an entrance off the highway. I got a strawberry shortcake and was pleasantly surprised. The ice cream was so smooth and creamy. I think they are better than Brewsters that use to be in High Point. Worth a visit since there are not many ice cream shops around. I hope to try the blackberry concrete next time.