“It's a treat!!”
Review of Sweet Josephine's

Sweet Josephine's
Ranked #72 of 303 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Their creations are beautiful and delicious! They have the best gluten free cupcakes ever! You can't tell that they are GF and that says a lot.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

My fiancee and I have been here a couple of times (once when they were in their old location on Centennial) and we have always enjoyed their cupcakes and cakes. They also usually have a gluten free cupcake available which is nice since I'm gluten sensitive. The workers are always friendly and it's a nice place to relax and hangout if you so choose. We love supporting local businesses and this is one you don't want to miss when you have the sweet tooth craving.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

This bakery is so cute! When I walked in the place smelled divine! I just picked up some gluten free cupcakes for my nieces 3rd birthday party. It is a princess themed party and the cupcakes had pink and purple sparkle sprinkles on them.
They are going to be a hit!
This is a great bakery to look into for children with food allergies or dietary restrictions.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Sweet Josephine's has gourmet cupcakes, brownies and other sweet concoctions. Flavors change regularly and are always very good. I enjoy stopping in with my children for an afternoon treat or dessert. They also offer specialty and wedding cakes.

1  Thank Tammy R
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I love this place. In my opinion they have the best cupcakes of any place in the triad. The service is professional and friendly. The staff love what they do, and it shows in the finished product. I have never had a bad experience here and recommend it to everyone I know. I have even taken cupcakes in to share at work, and everyone is always happy to have one. I especially loved the butterbeer and polyjuice potion.

Do youself a favor and treat yourself to one (or more) of these delicious treats. And don't forget they also have gelato!