“Yummy thin crust pizza delivered to hotel”
Review of Pi-Squared

Pi-Squared
Ranked #19 of 207 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My husband and I didn't feel like eating out after a day of driving from Raleigh, so we ordered from Pi-Squared. Got a delicious Greek Salad and a thin crust pizza with everything. Everything was very fresh and really good!

1  Thank Nancy K

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We enjoyed a wonderful meal after a day of hiking in the North Carolina Mountains.
The pizza was fantastic and the service was excellent. They even provided our dog, Snickers, with a bowl of water and dog bones. We will certainly eat here on our next visit to the North Carolina Mountains.

1  Thank Hagans2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This is likely the best pizza I have ever had. This Detroit style pizza is incredibly flavorful all the way to the edge. We had the Detroiter. Spicy pepperoni is not overly hot at all. Takes a while to get your pizza, as it takes a while to cook that deep dish of a pizza. Coke products & a few bottled local brews. Good parking. Some outdoor seating available. Clean single stall bathrooms. Friendly service. Accessible and comfortable. Come in and enjoy what may be the best pizza ever!

1  Thank Lois P
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I'm a NY style pizza girl who has been converted! The crust is thicker but is still might and airy. I ordered the tomato pi. IT HAS MAYO ON IT. Who puts mayo on a pizza? A genius does! It was delicious! coupled with bacon and jalapeños, it's like this was designed just for me. I had some leftover and it was almost as good cold the next day. Kale salad was good but bland. Balsamic dressing was really one noted. Greek dressing was much, much better. lots of herbs in it and even pieces of feta cheese. The tomato pi is a really tasty reason to break my low-carb diet. I will be back!

1  Thank TwoTsinNC
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Went with 4 kids and 2 adults. One large pizza, one small pizza, a sub, and a beer for around $30. Great service. Very much enjoyed the deep dish pizza. Great flavor with the edges just like you would want. An unassuming location/building. Fun choices of pizza with figs, and kale, plus your normal type of pizza. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Allisonspring