“Not the worst; not the best”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #101 of 207 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The waitress, who was originally from Boston was a delight. The food was average and did not have a lot of taste. The restaurant was festive and the bar seemed to be the best part of the restaurant; it was large and had a huge variety. The menu had a very large variety but both mine and my husband's entree's were rather tasteless. Probably would not go back.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

First visit. With less than 15% of the tables occupied, this was clearly a quiet time at the restaurant. Looking more closely, it was clear that some of those customers were (perhaps had been) waiting for something to happen.

I was seated right away, given a menu and that was that.

Employees walked by. One put ice in a cooler behind the bar where a couple was patiently waiting. Others arranged menus. After a few too many minutes sitting, I told the really cordial host that I was actually hungry was heading out to find some lunch.
He at least had the presence to apologize, but seemed pretty clueless as to why.

To be fair, I've had decent meals at O'Charley's...not in North Carolina. This place is one I'll pass up in the future.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Been to this O'Charly's several times over many visits to Hendersonville. Nice place, pretty standard O'Charly's fair. The servers are usually nice. Most recent visit (September 2017) was a good experience, as expected. Friendly server and a tasty meal. Nice place to grab dinner if you like a variety of dishes and choices for everyone.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Wide variety, the dishes we had were very good with enough to take home for the next day. Happened on free pie Wednesday, but would have willingly paid for them

Reviewed 14 September 2017

O'Charley is a go-to place for us, especially on Wednesdays for free pie. Our O'Charley's in Greenwood, IN, is absolutely wonderful, so on our long drive from Indiana to Parris Island (Marine base), we decided to stop at O'Charley's.

First, let me tell you about our server. The restaurant had very few tables at 6 p.m. on a Tuesday night. Our server seemed fine at first, but the problems started when another table was seated next to ours. One of the girls at the table told the server she was celebrating release for a treatment center. Then, the server started sharing very personal stories about her own addict and treatment center experiences. She even suggested the girl apply at O'Charley's because "they don't care if you have a record for anything or a drug problem." She even detailed how her boyfriend had gone to jail several times but was still hired by this particular O'Charley's and how easy the work is.

When my tilapia and my father's chopped steak came out of the kitchen fairly inedible, when we had no roll refills or drink refills, and when we waited nearly 20 minutes after requesting our check to actually get it, I could see why the job was so easy.

Who manages this restaurant?