“Not much”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Atlanta Bread Co
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Not very clean. Open and airy but the huge windows let in too much sunlight that you can't escape from. Fod was average and the service was just ok. We won't be back.

Reviewed 13 December 2012 via mobile

If they ever open this location again, visit the location at I-85 SC EXIT 51 for a very dynamic store. The Hendersonville store was very slow and lacked quality of other stores.
Management seemed to resent any critique

Reviewed 17 July 2012

My favorite is the Caesar Salad with chicken. One time I ordered it to go and they forgot the chicken. I casually mentioned it the next time I was in and they took off the price of the added chicken for that visit.

Reviewed 2 December 2011

I like the chain alot and have eaten at different ones around the US. This was probably the worse one I have been too. I ordered to go and they made it for eat in the soup was not hot - the bakery area was okay but not like others - it was not busy and the interior felt empty - on a very cold day the fireplace wasn't even going. It seems management here was cutting back on things. I will go to other Atlanta Bread - but not this one again. Needs better management

Reviewed 8 April 2010

Bread... could get our teeth through ABC sub, Bella Basil bread dried and burnt tasting and potato soup taste canned. Way to expensive for bad deli food