“First time impressive”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 27 April 2017

This was our first trip to a Fatz. Very good chain restaurant. I had chicken pot pie and it was OK+. Wife had popcorn shrimp and she loved them. I had a locally produced salad dressing (a type of ranch) that was truly outstanding. Very good service. Reasonable prices. We'll be back to Fatz when back in that part of the country.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Disappointed in this fatz. Service was slow. Food was ok. My steak was supposed to medium it was extra well done. Very hard to chew. Chicken was fried dark. Spent over $80 for family of 5 buy not worth it. Also very upset that dogs were allowed to be brought into the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My buddy and I arrived and I identified myself as having never been there. The waitress was very attentive, and FATZ start you off with complimentary fried chicken tenders which are very tasty and poppy muffins that are incredible. I ordered one of their special 14-ounce burgers with the works, and I specifically asked for it medium so the middle would be pink. It arrived and looked great. I cut it in half to be able to handle it, and it was beyond well done, dry, and tasteless. Even the french fries tasted like the were out of a box, and were without any flavor. I was assured that the cook was sternly talked to but I was still charged full price after throwing away half the burger and most of the fries. Not a good first experience.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We have been going to this Fatz location off and on for about three years. It used to be good, but had really gone downhill over the years. They recently upgraded their menu and got a new manager. This didn't help. The last time we went their sanitation grade was a 90, which is disgusting! I didn't notice it until after we ate. No wonder there was hardly anyone in there. Goodbye Fatz.

3  Thank IndyBoy1
Reviewed 4 March 2017

I usually visit once every month or so, usually sit in the bar area so seating is not an issue. Burgers are always excellent, fries so-so. A wide menu selection means something for almost everyone. Service has been pretty good. I only wish they would feature more local brews.