“Nice place / inside or outside”
Review of Iannucci's

Iannucci's
Ranked #70 of 207 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2017

My daughter and I stopped here late in the afternoon. Both of us got each a different pizza. When we left we still had a whole pizza after ordering a gluten free pizza and a medium white pizza that was huge. There pizza is very good, and Iwould recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

My husband and I came for lunch using a Groupon. It was a beautiful summer day, so enjoyed sitting on their covered patio and listening to wonderful old time songs. Heather was our waitress and was quick in coming over to welcome us and then bringing us drinks. We ordered a Feta, Tomato and Spinach pizza which is our favorite and what we seem to order every time we come here. As on previous visits, it was delicious!!! Heather checked on us arriving with drink refills, before we even asked or even needed. We have used Groupons in the past which is normally very quick and easy with it on my husband's phone. Unfortunately, on this occasion, he couldn't get cell service and the coupon was expiring in a few days. But Heather was able to work it out for us.

The only thing I was disappointed in was that I didn't have my camera ready when another server brought 6 plates of food out for another table and she was balancing them all on one arm and serving them to her guests as if she was only carrying one dish...amazing to watch!!!!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My husband ordered the chicken parm and I had the lasagna and we ended up splitting our meals. Both were excellent. I had the italian salad which was very good and I tasted my husbands greek salad and it was also very good.

Our server was very attentive and friendly and told us about some places in the area that had good hiking trails. She knew her wines and the one she recommended was excellent.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing pizza, breadsticks and salad! Perfect place for our group! Service was fantastic and they did everything to accommodate our large group!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

My husband and I like to come for lunch every few months. We use a Groupon and really like their pizza's, especially the Feta, Basil and Tomato. We sat on the patio since it was perfect weather to be outdoors.

1  Thank Anne M