“Great burgers and fish & chips. ”

Hannah Flanagan's Pub
Ranked #20 of 207 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We like to stop here in our way back from the mountains. I had the hamburger and my husband had the fish & chips. Always consistently good food.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Service. Our waiter, David, was first rate. He was efficient, and made sure our party got what what we wanted. Food was as good as the staff. Lot of places to eat in the area. Some may be more trendy but none will match the combination of food and service.

1  Thank chuckland
Reviewed 1 November 2016

The Irish menu is very good. They have a lot of draft beers and sure one you would like. They will let you sample the beers to find the one that will suit you. The service was fast!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

While visiting family in the area, my husband and I went here for dinner. I had the best Shepherd's pie and brown bread I've ever had. And it was so much food, I was unable to finish it all. Our server was very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. We sat in the bar area because the dining area was too loud that night, probably due to a few large parties. We played along with the trivia game, which was fun. I watched the bartender prepare several drinks (while we were eating) and he seemed to be very conscientious at his job and the drinks were presented well. I will definitely go back to this pub the next time we're in the area. There were several other items on the menu I'd like to try.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Give it a try. Beers. People like beers.
The "HAMWICH" got a thumbs up from my dining companion.
The chicken and waffles got a thumbs up from me. What else would you order in a pub other than chicken and waffles?

The service was the kind of service I like. He was attentive enough to keep our drinks filled. He was engaging enough to complain about other customers or staff working when we said things like, "Hm. They don't seem like happy people." AND he didn't loiter or try to chat us up too much.

I liked it.