“Biscuits!”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #145 of 207 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Great morning biscuits. Just off of I26 at Fletcher exit. Near Smiley's Flea Market. Easy to get into and quick service for your morning commute,

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

We have a Hardee near our home in Ohio and it's over priced I liked this place breakfast was amazing and we used coupons.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

My husband wanted to stop 'for a quick bite to eat' before we checked in to our hotel.
Well-- 'quick' it was not-- nor was it pleasant.
We went in and placed our order-- that was fine. Then we started to wait-- and wait-- and wait. (Mind you, this restaurant was NOT BUSY at all)
Then at least 2 of the female staff began yelling and arguing with each other. It was not a word or 2 either-- prolonged yelling. (I believe one of them may have ended up leaving)
When I finally got my food; the fries were cold. My husband says his was not-- but mine were. Why they didn't give me some of the new batch after the long wait; I don't know. Also, part of my husband's order was not there. The young man that brought the food out was nice and I doubt he was involved in the verbal altercation.(He knew my husband lacked an apple pie and brought it when it was available)
After we got our food; a gentleman sitting near us went up and told them he had been waiting OVER 20 minutes and had no food. He had only ordered a burger! The same young man apologized when he brought his food and told him they had comped him an order of fries and an apple pie.
I thought that was nice and showed he was trying. However, it did not make up for the unprofessional behavior of the other employees and the long wait for food. (He and we were the ONLY customers waiting for food. I think there were about 3 people eating who left)
I do not think such behavior is ever acceptable between co-workers; but especially when customers can hear the altercation. I do not know which employees were involved-- like I said-- at least 2 females-- but they definitely at least need some more training on professionalism, customer service, and conflict resolution.
We do not live in this area; but when we are back, we will NOT be eating here.
(I must say though that the burger tasted pretty good and was not cold like the fries-- otherwise I would have given a terrible rating)

Reviewed 24 April 2015

Hardee's (Skyland/Arden-close to Mills River) serves a decent product but the service and quality has slipped AGAIN.
The company, a few years ago, got into trouble with the genial public by expanding their menu to include way too many items. They are beginning to do that again.
They need to stay with what brought 'em to the dance….Hamburgers.
The "thick-burgers" are the best around and they offer a great chili dog.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

It was Monday, shortly before 5:00pm and I Had been fasting prior to lab tests and was hungry for a good burger; so we stopped at Hardee's / Red Burrito Fletcher. I ordered 1/3# Thick Burger small Combo and my wife ordered a Battered Cod Sandwich small Combo.

Both of us were satisfied with the food. Hey, it's fast food; but about as good as you get for fast food. It is what it is and you get what you expect. No complaints about the food. I suspect we'll be back. But next time we'll order to go.

And that is the "But." The staff seem to believe that because the customers bus (police) their own trash, the tables and seating are clean. THEY ARE NOT. We were the only customers in the place and I had to look carefully to find a clean eating area. This table had mayo smears. That table had catsup rings. Another table had crumbs and salt scattering the afternoon light. And the mat in front of the drink dispenser was filthy.

I grew up in a small family restaurant and not only was cleanliness next to Godliness, keeping the place spotless was a condition of keeping your job. And being a family member did not excuse ignoring a fly speck, let along failing to wipe down the customer area. I don't blame the workers. This is a management problem.

Bottom line: Excellent fast food; but don't eat inside.