“Awesome place for Blossom & I !”

Mike's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #92 of 207 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Mrs. K (aka Blossom) wanted to take me out for Father's Day last Saturday in Hendersonville, NC. I had visited the place previously to meet with some of the staff, Jeannine and Ronnie on a business occasion and was impressed with their Garlic Knots which I had taken home. I was not surprised when Blossom and i arrived late Saturday afternoon to find a very nice assembly of customers in a very casual environment. This is definitely a neighborhood favorite. Nobody using any electronic devices, just enjoying the food and the environment.
The chicken Scallopini was wonderful as was the salad and garlic knots. Mrs. K, had the three-cheese Manicotti which was out of this world! I her words, they hit the ball out of the park, just like Bill Mazerowski did for Pittsburg back in the early 60"s World Series. By the way, the owner (Mike) was from Pittsburg and knows how to get it done. We will return again and again! Tom

1  Thank tkplanr

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We go there often for the custom beer and great Italian food and service. Great tomato sauce. Friendly relaxed spot.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I placed a carry out order and was pleased with the service. The manicotti was one largish tubular pasta and okay. Marinara sauce was tangy. Garlic knots were garlicy and a generous portion of three. Salad was fresh with plenty of goodies besides lettuce.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

While visiting Hendersonville, my uncle suggested we go out for Italian food. As my uncle rarely eats sophisticated cuisine, and I'm from the Northeast, I didn't expect much from Mike's. Much to my surprise, the White Pizza I ordered (and shared with my aunt) was very tasty. Others ordered the chicken parmesan and lasagna, which they liked. Portions are large here, so consider sharing or bringing leftovers home. Service was very good from our pleasant, outgoing waitress. Compared to prices in the Boston area, the food here is a real bargain.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

We ordered the food and picked it up. Everything was still hot when we arrived home and well packed up. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal.