All reviews outback steakhouse waffles room was clean wood floors coffee and juice bit hard to find traveling with pets place to stay a pet friendly hotel friendly desk clerk fridge and microwave free breakfast is booked online first floor enjoyed my stay pleasant stay lake lure
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Had an unplanned stay and was hesitant because my impression of Red Roof Inn is you get what you pay for - but I was extremely impressed by the cleanliness of the room. I love that there's no carpet and that it's pet friendly. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. Staff was great.

I left early and only after one night, so can't rate breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank BarbaraL756
Reviewed 23 August 2017

A pet friendly hotel offering clean and comfortable rooms near Interstate 26 and only a short drive from downtown Hendersonville. Service is friendly and efficient. But the breakfast offerings are nothing but waffles. No fruit, no pastries, no muffins, no bread and a toaster, no hard-boiled eggs. Nothing is available but a couple of waffle irons and a batter dispenser.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank beerwriter
Reviewed 22 August 2017

My girlfriend and I were up for the weekend to go to the Dirty Dancing Festival. The hotel was a great price and in a good location right off the interstate and in between town and Lake Lure. The hotel had been newly renovated. Initially when entering our room i got a wet dog smell. I do believe it was do to no air circulation. Once I turned on the a/c it went away pretty quick. The front disk was nothing to write home about. The TV control was a little aggravating. We had to get assistance both night to get our TV on and figuring out how to change the channel.

We did not partake in the breakfast so i can not comment on that. Our room appeared clean, the beds were fresh. Towels were scares. There were only 2 towels. There was only 2 of us but the second day one of the towels were smaller than the other. The bed was comfortable.

I would stay here again because the price was wonderful. When traveling we normally don't spend much time in the room any way. There was a fridge and microwave which was nice.

Really nothing to complain about.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The staff was exceptionally great, kind, attentive and available. No complaints with anyone we met. The room smelled like cleaner but the floors were tacky. My Sandles stuck to the floor when walking around. The bathtub had a dirty appearance which may have only looked that way because it was old. The shower curtain rod was falling off and there was grime around the edges of the bathroom floor. The beds were clean and the towels and sheets were fresh and clean.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, it is within walking distance to an outback steak house. The free breakfast is cofee, juice, and waffles, which is okay if you like waffles, and waiting to make them, but this place is not far from a Starbucks or Krispy Kreme donut shop. Clean, basic no frills motel that allows pets.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank G9460MUjamieh