New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Hendersonville
Bay City, Michigan
“Only place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

We have stayed here many times. It is always neat & clean. Everyone is very friendly. It's close to shopping & dining........steak house right in front. Love it too, because they allow pets.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank andyjo913
DN1601, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate it very much. It always makes my day to see that our guests enjoyed their stay. I hope your trip home was safe and enjoyable as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Suwannee, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

This motel wasn't real good but we could have made a better choice. The room was in need of a remodel as everything seemed outdated and worn. The room cleaner should have taken more time as I think they skipped the bathroom all together. The breakfast was ok but I would have prefered eggs. There was lots of noise from the doors slamming all night. They need to do something about this.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
DN1601, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 13 January 2012
Please accept my apology for taking so long to respond to your review. I just realized this morning that I haven't been receiving email alerts for new reviews. I appreciate your sharing your thoughts. I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. It seems we were not able to meet your needs or our own expectations during your stay. I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to better meet your needs.

Travellers are raving about these Hendersonville hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

We stayed at this lovely, small hotel off of 49B in Hendersonville and loved every minute. For $54, we got a room with a jacuzzi tub and king-sized bed. The hotel has aged some, but was very clean. My whole little family put on their suits and played in the jacuzzi. Good-sized, and was a great winter treat. We also had a microwave and fridge. The pillows were terrible, so bring your own...and the bed was firm, but still comfortable and clean. I loved the details - mints on the breakfast table, USA Today stacked on the decorated living area, and the night manager checked us in with an adorable terrier by his side! The breakfast was nice - just needed bagels. Juices, coffee, waffles and lots of cereals. We would most definitely stay here again. I also recommend staying in Hendersonville over Asheville if just passing through - much cheaper. And, eat at West First Pizza for lunch or dinner and take a stroll through their quaint downtown, if you have time. Beautiful at Christmastime!

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank KyKel
Please forgive me for taking so long to respond. Thank you for the positive review. I'm always pleased to hear one of our guests really enjoyed their stay. Also, thank you for the tip about the pillows. I will reorder this week. The spring and summer months in our area are both really lovely also. We would love to see again.
Peoria, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

My wife & I stayed overnight November 30, 2011 at the Red Roof Inn - Hendersonville, NC.

Our Senior Rate was $50.28 including all taxes.

Easy to get to from I-26:
I-26 & US 64, Exit 49B, left at second traffic light, left onto Mitchelle Dr.

The room was large and clean. Had a king-size bed, bathroom was clean. The Inn itself
is clean.

Good T.V. reception on the major channels - there are quite a few channels - - several of them had a lot of "snow."

Many good restaurants nearby - Outback Steakhouse next door.

On previous stays the continental breakfast provided was regular and flavored coffee, hot tea,
hot chocolate, apple & orange juice, Krispy Creme donuts/rolls, individual boxed cereal.

They've discontinued the Krispy Creme donuts and flavored coffee but have aded boiled eggs.
The current breakfast is more than adequate.

It was an enjoyable stay.

Easy access to the interstate on our way to Myrtle Beach, SC for our annual three-month winter stay.

Will return.

Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank BKCK
I apologize for taking so long to respond. I don't seem to be getting the email alerts that we have a new review. Thank you so much for taking the time write your review. I'm pleased you decided to stay with us again, and it's good to hear you enjoyed your stay. I hope we will see you again soon.
NPR
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

It was a busy weekend in North Carolina so we had no choice but to stay at this Red Rood Inn, thank goodness we were only there a short time. The hotel fell short in housekeeping as the carpet was filthy and the room smell of mildew. The rooms are small, baren and could use a good scrubbing. There was noise all night long from slamming doors and the neighbors television. I complained to the the desk and was told that there was nothing they could do for me other than ask housekeeping to visit the following day, which we would have been back on the road. We'll make reservations somewhere elses next trip.

Breakfast was too cheap and unhealthy so we went out to a nice breakfast at a local pan cake restaurant.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lee A
DN1601, Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this review, 15 November 2011
Please accept my apology for taking so long to respond. I am truly sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. Our housekeepers take a lot of pride in their work and cleanliness is our first priority. Most of our guests who comment on the size of our rooms more often refer to them as spacious. Again, please allow me to apologize for your disappointment. I hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.