“Great subs”

Ranked #60 of 207 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Deli, Healthy
Reviewed 19 June 2017

This is one of the better sub shops in the Hendersonville area. Everything tastes great and fresh and I have always received great service.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I discovered Monte's through TripAdvisor and the reviewers weren't wrong, this place rocks! I've had about a dozen different sandwiches and the only complaint I have is that I wish they used higher quality ham. Otherwise, this place is a huge win! Try the bone broth if they have it available.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Very good sandwich with the tomatoes and pickles chopped and the meat wrapped around. Unique way of sandwich making. Staff was friendly and helpful. Place was clean and family friendly

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Delicious subs and local beer are a great combination. Friendly service and parking. Great location.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

The place was well rated, so we thought we would check it out. We went in after lunch hours, when there was only one other guest in the place.

The staff was conversing... We were attended and placed our order. I was extremely turned off after placing the order. I observed that the scale on which our meat was weighed was filthy. The work space (much like "subway's) was covered in something that looked red and crumby and could have been anything, and that anything along with the yuck on the scale are now on our food. The more I looked, the more I saw debris on the work area... cut ham left out and unattended... and it just looked so unsanitary... The more I looked in their prep area there was food on the floor and the dining area was unkempt. Perhaps this was a one time deal but it was bad enough that we do not want to go back. Very disappointed.

2  Thank gladacya