“Amazing food”

Old Orchard Tavern at Cascades Mountain Resort
Ranked #75 of 212 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 34
Description: The Old Orchard Tavern is a premier restaurant at Cascades Mountain Resort open to both hotel guests and locals alike. It features a world-class dining experience with a local Hendersonville-twist. The name comes from the restaurant's proximity to several local and historic apple orchards. The menu features Grass-fed Ribeye Steak, Fried-Green-Tomato Caprese, artisan burgers, fresh seafood, local i
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

My family and I decided to try this restaurant since we were staying an evening at Cascades Mountain Resort. I had the filet mignon with garlic butter and mashed potatoes and it was amazing!! One of the best filets I've ever had. Definitely worth a visit even if you aren't staying at the Resort.

matthew m, Manager at Old Orchard Tavern at Cascades Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Ariana-

Thank you for coming, and for taking the time to write a review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your time in the restaurant, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Hotel restaurants are not always great, this was an exception. Great draft beer selection as well. Salads were great and we had the beer cheese appetizer.

1  Thank JackStrawSC

Jack-

Thank you for taking a chance on us, and for taking the time to write a review! We're glad you enjoyed the draft beer selection. We've worked hard to have a nice sampling of local products. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

When visiting Asheville for the first time, I was taken to the Old Orchard Tavern at Cascades Mountain Resort. I was blown away by the taste of the food and service. You do not have to think twice about eating here, it is a good choice! Here is an explanation of my experience.

I first ordered the root beer that was on tap. It was the perfect temperature and was so creamy. Second, we ordered the Apple & Brie appetizer. I love my cheese so this was important that it was good and it WAS GREAT! My meal was the flat iron steak that is marinated with green beans and the jalepeno mac & cheese. This steak was not only cooked just right, but whatever it was marinated in made it so delectable. Also, I am not much of a jalepeno fan but I figured I would try it since it was highly recommended. It wasn't spicy but loaded with flavor, so good! I told my husband as we were leaving that I should probably order a couple tubs to take back to Florida with us, IT WAS THAT GOOD.

Anyway, whether you are staying at the resort or just want a good meal, Old Orchard Tavern is the place to go! OH! And the ice cream. Get the Campfire and the Almond Coconut!

Maggie-

Thank you for taking time to write a review of the Old Orchard Tavern at Cascades Mountain Resort! We're glad you enjoyed the food and service, and we hope to see you again soon!