“Authentic Italian Cuisine”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We stumbled on this Mom and Pop Resturant that was very busy and it was a weeknight. There was an appetizing aroma of garlic in the parking lot that peaked our interest. We thought the food must be good here and to our delight it was!
Chef Franco prepares homemade pasta in many of his dishes. The sauce is full bodied and very tasty.
The only thing I would have liked more was fresh, real Italian bread to go along with the meal. The sliced bread served was toasted and not what I expected.
Prices are moderate and the portions are large. I will be back!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

For our anniversary dinner, we ordered veal Parmesan and chicken Florentine with cannoli for dessert. Everything was flavorful and delicious. Will definitely be return customers $$ but worth the price for the occasion

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Just moved to the area and decided to try this place. We ordered a salad, pizza and a $17 bottle of wine off the menu. My wife pointed at the wine on the menu. Well the bill came and they charged us $25 for the wine. We asked and the waitress said It was the same wine and they were out of the $17 bottle. She never told us any of that. She offered to take $2 off of the wine, and then $3 off the wine. So we ended up only being overcharged by $5 instead of $8. Of course we took it out of her tip. The food was excellent, but this was their mistake which they refused to correct.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This was the first time here as I had just moved to the area. The pizza was excellent and considering how busy it was the service was very good. However, we ordered a $17 bottle of wine, I pointed to it on the menu , and said the name it but when the bill arrived it said $25. I questioned the waitress when the check arrived and she said the wine I wanted was no longer available. I was not told that when I placed my order. She said she could take $2 off the price. I complained more. She took $4 off the price. Why was I not charged $17? The food was good and I want to go back but now I have to question the prices before ordering.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

It had been awhile since I'd been here. Some friends suggested it and I was very pleased. Food was good, staff was great, atmosphere was very pleasant. Will go back.