“Not adequately staffed to accommodate weary travelers”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #43 of 60 Restaurants in Henderson
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Stopped here for a quick hot meal while hurricane Matthew was raging outside. The skeleton staff was not able to handle the drive through our counter service. It was clear the experienced staff left the place to inexperienced employees.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Just your average run of the mill fast food place. Basically the same as any other burger king I've ever been to.

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Interesting price. Not your usual chicken salad apparently. Staff was totally unaware of the posted price and said no one had mentioned it before.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

The food was very fresh and the location was perfect, I visited while I was on vacation for my family reunion if I visit this town I will definitely visit this Burger King

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Wow!!! What a complete mess!!! We order nuggets and fries and waited for 15min before they told us they where out. Went with burgers instead ok... Took a total of 30min to get our food. Now to begin why I'm writing this review this Burger King is just nasty they really need to remodel and invest in this restaurant. It's beyond dirty and rundown. The worst Burger King I have seen this far!

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK