“Burger King”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #43 of 60 Restaurants in Henderson
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 567 Ruin Creek Rd. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Henderson, NC serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Just your average run of the mill fast food place. Basically the same as any other burger king I've ever been to.

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Interesting price. Not your usual chicken salad apparently. Staff was totally unaware of the posted price and said no one had mentioned it before.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

The food was very fresh and the location was perfect, I visited while I was on vacation for my family reunion if I visit this town I will definitely visit this Burger King

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Wow!!! What a complete mess!!! We order nuggets and fries and waited for 15min before they told us they where out. Went with burgers instead ok... Took a total of 30min to get our food. Now to begin why I'm writing this review this Burger King is just nasty they really need to remodel and invest in this restaurant. It's beyond dirty and rundown. The worst Burger King I have seen this far!

Reviewed 1 April 2015

This the Burger King #9453 that is across from Maria Parham Hospital in Henderson, NC. The drive thru person said one moment please, then left me sitting at the order station of the drive thru for 5 minutes (I had to yell Hello a couple of time really loud to get Tonya attention)
I ordered 1 cone and 2 cups with lids soft serve ice cream. I got to the window and she had 2 cones and no cup. She yelled at someone because of her mistake. Then there wasn't but 3 swirls in the cone and in the cup. When I asked about it, she got snippy. I will be going to McDonald's from now on for our ice cream. I at least get some ice cream instead of mostly cone or plastic.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK