“Quick bite to eat”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #44 of 63 Restaurants in Henderson
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 567 Ruin Creek Rd. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Henderson, NC serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Wow!!! What a complete mess!!! We order nuggets and fries and waited for 15min before they told us they where out. Went with burgers instead ok... Took a total of 30min to get our food. Now to begin why I'm writing this review this Burger King is just nasty they really need to remodel and invest in this restaurant. It's beyond dirty and rundown. The worst Burger King I have seen this far!

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed 1 April 2015

This the Burger King #9453 that is across from Maria Parham Hospital in Henderson, NC. The drive thru person said one moment please, then left me sitting at the order station of the drive thru for 5 minutes (I had to yell Hello a couple of time really loud to get Tonya attention)
I ordered 1 cone and 2 cups with lids soft serve ice cream. I got to the window and she had 2 cones and no cup. She yelled at someone because of her mistake. Then there wasn't but 3 swirls in the cone and in the cup. When I asked about it, she got snippy. I will be going to McDonald's from now on for our ice cream. I at least get some ice cream instead of mostly cone or plastic.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 11 January 2015

There are two BKs in Henderson. We went to the one in close proximity to the hotel. A regular BK experience.

Date of visit: January 2015

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK