“Absolutely amazing”
Review of Burrito Shak

Burrito Shak
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Hampstead
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 8
Description: Fresh, Fast and Fun food made to order in front of you. Everything is made from scratch using high quality products.
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

A friend of mine had told me about this place and said it was a must try. Apparently they won a “best burrito in NC” award or something. It’s a small unassuming and unimpressive store front, but the food speaks for itself. I ordered what amounts to a chicken quesadilla and was blown away by how tasty it was. Perfect levels of spice and flavor, I can’t even describe it. I would definitely eat here again (and again).

Reviewed 27 January 2018

So the salsa bar wasn't all that, and even tho the guac was tasty, you don't get much in the side order. But the huge burritos (steak is superb) and the wonderful fish tacos (nice hunk of fried cod on there) make this a go-to stop whenever we venture this way. The value is strong as a nice size lunch for two runs about $15. Surprise winner inthe small town of Hampstead!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Best burritos and bowls around! All so fresh and chips and salsa included! Very reasonably priced. It has become our go to place!!!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

My husband and I are die-hard Flaming Amys fans for years. We drive 40 minutes from Hampstead to eat there each time we're in town. We decided to try Burrito Shak near our house. I had the T.I. burrito w/pork - amazing! My husband scarfed his down without looking up. It would be a home run if they would add a sweet salsa to their salsa bar - like a mango, peach or pineapple. For sure our new burrito place. Very clean and nice staff as well. Check them out!!!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We eat at The Burrito Shak at least once to twice a week since they opened, have never been disappointed. Top notch food and customer service, doesn’t get better than that! Enjoy!