“Good coffee, comfortable seating”
Review of Buzz Coffee House

Buzz Coffee House
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I was pleased with the coffee that was brewed and the overall ambiance of the shop. The staff seemed knowledgeable and concerned with my overall satisfaction.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Have been here several times. The service and the coffee are always good and the coffee is excellent.

Will continue to stop in when I am in town. I recommend this donut and coffee shop.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

If I had noticed the sanitation rating of 87 when I walked in the Buzz, I would not have written this review because I would have left. The cashier (I will not call him a barista because he did not know what kind of coffee they had) was more interested in reading his book than waiting on my friends and me. We asked about the doughnuts and after trying to decipher his mumbled, unenthusiastic reply--we ordered regular doughnuts. The coffee was a medium roast and served hot as were the tasty doughnuts, which were the best part of the experience. I doubt we will return.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on a slow Sunday morning. Had the bottomless cup of coffee which was very good several times and a to die for donut. They cooked it when I ordered in. Should have gotten a dozen!
Good coffee house atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

1st trip was a week ago and the quality of the coffee and the bottomless cup is a great perk. Donuts and pastries cooked to order when you step through the line and served HOT!