“Good food, quick service”

Noodles and Company
Ranked #48 of 280 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch after shopping nearby. The food was fresh, quick and good. We had spaghetti, Caesar salad, Mac and cheese and penne. The cookies are good too, they are as big as your face. This is a great alternative to fast food without the wait of a sit down restaurant.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

N&C serves reliably good food at a reasonable price. We've visited many of their locations along the Mid-Atlantic. In Greenville:

What we liked:

1. Reliably good food at a reasonable price.

What we didn't like:

1. Cashier/order taker failed to greet us properly. No smile, nothing.
2. I asked the cashier if the posted calories for one of the salads was for the larger or smaller size. Her reply, "I don't know."
3. I suggested it might be for the smaller size. Her reply, "I don't know."
4. I asked her if she could possibly obtain the answer from another employee. I got a big sigh in response, and then she went looking for help.

Would we return? No.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I have seen these restaurants in about every city I travel, but have never stopped in.
It was a very nice surprise.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We were visiting Greenville for the day and wanted to eat lunch while out shopping. We stumbled on this place! It was delicious and so fresh! It did not take long at all to get our food and the lady in the dining room came by several times to see if we needed any thing else. We did not realize that this was a chain! We will definitely find another one near us and go again!!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This noodle chain is a true delight. The noodles dishes are ingredients are always fresh and delicious. The servers are gracious and kind. This was a very good experience.