“The rockfish rocked”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Try the saffron risotto with rockfish. We also had the cheese plate which I highly recommend. Oysters Rockefeller as well.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We have been going to this family owned and operated restaurant for the past 15 years and have never had a bad meal. I go at least once a month just so they stay in business. Greenville has so few good restaurants and this is easily one of the top 5. Great place to take a client or date if you are trying to impress. Best hamburger in Greenville by far. Cool bar and continental atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Had a delicious brunch! Our table split the beignets and enjoyed the chicken and waffles; shrimp and grits; and huevos a la mexicana. Each entree was hot and flavorful! The waffles come with the honey syrup on it, so if you want it on the side you need to request it when ordering. We will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

It's all good! Start off with a handcrafted cocktail, a hard to decide appetizer and then an even harder to decided main course. It's all good. The location is great, the atmosphere is great (especially the window seats), the waitstaff are professional, but very friendly. Did I mention it's all good.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Several days ago my wife and I returned to the Starlight in up town Greenville. We couldn't decide on what to order, so we each ordered their hamberger with fries. Oh my! If you want a great burger, this is the place to go. I'm 73 and I've eaten a few burgers. This was one of the best, and my wife agrees. So skip McDonalds and go to the Starlight to taste a great burger.
And the service is still great- our waiter even risked a sting by capturing a wasp flying around our table. That's great service.

Been to Starlight Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK