“Sunday Brunch”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Had a delicious brunch! Our table split the beignets and enjoyed the chicken and waffles; shrimp and grits; and huevos a la mexicana. Each entree was hot and flavorful! The waffles come with the honey syrup on it, so if you want it on the side you need to request it when ordering. We will definitely be back soon!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

It's all good! Start off with a handcrafted cocktail, a hard to decide appetizer and then an even harder to decided main course. It's all good. The location is great, the atmosphere is great (especially the window seats), the waitstaff are professional, but very friendly. Did I mention it's all good.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Several days ago my wife and I returned to the Starlight in up town Greenville. We couldn't decide on what to order, so we each ordered their hamberger with fries. Oh my! If you want a great burger, this is the place to go. I'm 73 and I've eaten a few burgers. This was one of the best, and my wife agrees. So skip McDonalds and go to the Starlight to taste a great burger.
And the service is still great- our waiter even risked a sting by capturing a wasp flying around our table. That's great service.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We had a group of 10 and choose the Starlight and they were most welcoming. We went on a night that they are usually closed but due to the large conference being in town they opened. Service was impeccable; food was delightful. Desserts were amazing. Had the beignets that had several choice of sauces with them. The shrimp and grits was very good and very different from the standard - which is usually my favorite. I think there are some dishes you just don't need to change or adjust but this was good. Beautiful artwork on the walls that you could buy.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My wife and I eat occasionally at the starlight. It rarely disappoints. This week I had the blue fin tuna appetizer and it was TO DIE FOR! It was raw with pistachios and a very light glaze/sauce? The Oysters Rockefeller was also very tasty. My entree was just OK but it was probably just a bad choice for me, stepped out of my comfort zone. The wait staff was both polite, efficient and knowledgeable. Busy but not crowded. Some of the better dining in the area with a menu that changes often enough to keep it fresh.