All reviewsfront deskconvention centerbusiness tripnorth carolinathe hotel staffnice hotelfootball gamerecommend this hotelenjoyed my stayfamily reunionconvenient locationfire pitbed was comfortablewould stay here againgreat place to stayin townclean rooms
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Party of almost 20 people in town for a wedding. No clothes carts available at arrival and departure. Large group of people showed up at the lounge after the wedding at 11:00 but were told they were closing and would not serve us. This was Saturday night in a college town.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HltGrnGuestServices, Front Office Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Good morning and thank you for taking some time to reflect on your experience with us during your stay in Greenville. I want to apologize if we fell below our standards for your visit. Our goal as a team is to provide the best possible service no matter your reason for coming to the area; and anything below that is not typical of our staff. As for our restaurant, we have had the same set hours for years. Unfortunately we were simply not aware of any parties coming in at that hour, or else we would have stayed open without hesitation. Should we have another opportunity to bring you back, please let us know, and we will do what we can to accommodate your party! Thank you again for sharing your thoughts, and we hope to see you again. Have a great day.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Really Enjoyed my stay, the overall appearance of the hotel was very clean. My room was truly comfortable and very clean, the bed was amazing. The hallways smell fresh and inviting as well as throughout the hotel. Staff were very friendly and professional. I will definitely be staying again. Thank You for a very comfortable Stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for this lovely review of your stay with us! At the Hilton Greenville, NC, it is our goal to provide outstanding service in all areas of your experience and I am so glad to hear we achieved this goal. We certainly hope to have you back again soon to experience our new mattresses again! I want to thank you again for taking a minute to reflect through this review. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Clean, spacious bedroom and bathroom, very friendly, accommodating staff, very affordable! We really appreciated having breakfast early, even though they don't usually open it until 6:30. When I explained that we had to be at work at 6:00, the breakfast staff was very understanding and accommodating. I will look forward to staying here again when I'm in the Lumberton area!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HltGrnGuestServices, Front Office Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for this wonderful review of your recent stay with us! At the Hilton Greenville (NC), it is our goal to deliver an exceptional experience throughout your stay, and I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your accommodations. I will look forward to sharing this with our team as I know they will be very excited to see their work recognized in this fashion. Thank you again for taking the time to reflect on your experience, and we look forward to your next stay. Have a great day!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Had to stay unexpectedly at Hilton Greenville due to flooding. Called the Hilton. Very courteous service, great accommodations, they served us breakfast despite the fact that breakfast time had already expired. Overall great experience, never had a bad one.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to reflect on your stay with us at the Hilton Greenville, NC! First and foremost I would like to apologize for any flooding you had to deal with. I understand how much of a hindrance this can put on our community, and I hope you had a speedy recovery due to our inclement weather in the area. I am so happy however that we were able to accommodate you during this time, and to hear you enjoyed everything throughout your experience. We hope to see you again in the near future for just a night away next time! Thank you again, and I hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I attended this hotel because my 50 class reunion was at this hotel. I made over 300.00 to stay on the night of 9/2/2017 because the games that weekend the hotel rate was up. it was great other than the temperature in the room . I visited the restaurant for breakfast because I was told upon arrival if I spend 34.00 I will get a 1,000.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HltGrnGuestServices, Front Office Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience through this TripAdvisor review! Your feedback means so much to us, and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us as you were in town for a class reunion. We are very grateful to be able to host these events and deliver exceptional experiences as well. We hope to see you again soon! Thank you again and have a great day.