“Very Clean Rooms”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Goldsboro
Troy, NC
“Very Clean Rooms”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

Let me start by saying that My husband and myself are very much sticklers when it comes to a clean hotel. I first check the bed sheets and bathroom and if the hotel has an odor....I'm out!!! When opening the door to our room I was very amazed, it spelled so clean. I mean CLEAN not just by some knock off spray to cover up the funk, it really smelled clean. The bed was clean also. Clear duvet, clean sheets and the pillows were very soft. Ok, on to the bathrrom, it was also clean and very updated. I was very pleased with the room. Now, Breakfast the next morning was just the same....CLEAN....Those ladies to a great job, I was very impressed. I cant comment on the hot foods, but they seem to have a nice selection. I went with oatmeal with brown sugar and almonds, which was a very nice touch i wasnt exspecting. I did have a few minor complaints but with a quick call to Erica, she apologized and was very quick to fix the problems. The Hampton will now be my home away from home when traveling. Thanks for making our stay so comfortable..

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank wendy g
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Goldsboro, responded to this review, 8 September 2012
Thank you very much for your wonderful review and rating! I am so glad you were happy with us, and that we not only met your needs, we also exceeded your expectations. Erica is one of our best and always does whatever it takes to resolve any issues a guest may bring to her. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you here when you return to Goldsboro.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Northville, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

I have logged more than 50 nights in this hotel in the last year, more than 100 in the last several years. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean. Most of our staff stays there during visits as well. Definitely the best choice in Goldsboro.

They just revamped the entrance lobby as well and the internet works well.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Christopher L
Thank you very much for your many nights with us, and for taking the time to write and post your very first TA review about your experiences here. We love having you as our guest, and know you will continue to let us know how to make and keep you happy on future visits.
Bluffton, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

Of course we always try to book a Hilton hotel simply because you can count on their reputation, but in this case...well let's just say "the remodel and nice staff" will not bring this hotel up to the sizzle of a good Hampton Inn.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Goldsboro, responded to this review, 24 August 2012
I am very sorry you were disappointed with us during your recent stay, and hope this visit will not have a negative effect on your loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels. We really appreciate your loyalty to our brand, and apologize for any problems you encountered here. I hope you will consider giving us another chance to earn your trust the next time you are in Goldsboro.
Greenbelt, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2012

This is our go to property when we are unable to score a room on SJAFB. The staff is not always the most professional, but the rooms are always clean, comfortable and the water pressure is great!

The hotel is very kid friendly and the carpets are clean enough that we feel comfortable walking around the room barefoot.

All in all, a clean, comfortable and family friendly property that I would highly reccomend for anyone travelling to Goldsboro.

Room Tip: The higher floor corner rooms are more spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Goldsboro, responded to this review, 19 August 2012
Thank you for your recent stay and nice recommendation. I'm sorry you were unhappy with the service and would like to learn more about what happened while you were here. If you are willing to discuss this further, please let me know at kenjacobs@zmchotels.com. I hope you will give us an opportunity to make ammends. We really appreciate your support of those who serve our country, and want to do whatever we can to make sure you are satisfied with every aspect of your stay with us.
Norfolk, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2012

Management has a very nasty additude. They have no idea of what customer service is and don't believe that 100% Gurantee they have because they will not honor it. It is a shame because the rooms where quite nice

Room Tip: Choose the Holiday Inn across the street
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
I am truly sorry that you had a bad experience here during your recent visit. I have tried to connect with you privately to learn more and to make this right for you. We do honor our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and want to resolve this with you as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact me at kenjacobs@zmchotels.com to move forward towards a satisfactory resolution to your complaints.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goldsboro
2.5 km away
36.5 km away
Hampton Inn Kinston
Hampton Inn Kinston
#1 of 6 in Kinston

Been to Hampton Inn Goldsboro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK