“Comforting”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

After a bad experience with a hotel is was nice to sit down to a comforting meal with family. Our food came out quickly and the staff was very friendly and helpful!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I often choose Outback when traveling because they are usually consistent quality. We visited this location late evening after travelling most of the day. The staff were very friendly and attentive, the food was prepared as requested and we were full when we departed. Just about everything you could ask for. We would stop at this location again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017

This location seems to be plagued with poor management. The issue seems to be service and an inability to handle the amount of business they have. Just after Thanksgiving I attempted to call in for takeout and was told it would be about an hour and a half. Passed
Tonight, I called for a take out and was immediately placed on hold, After nine mines and 30 seconds I hung up and called back. I was immediately ask to hold a second. Thirteen minutes later someone finally answered. I declined to order, just wanted to see how long it took. I will never call back

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I took my girlfriend there on Sat night. The steaks were great. The baked potato was very small. (About the size of a tennis ball) The macaroni and cheese was practically inedible. Lots of pasta taste, not much cheese. Noticed the folks at the next table didn't eat their Mac and cheese either. The service was excellent. Will return, just won't have the Mac and cheese.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I can say get the keylime pie martini! it was the best I have ever had anywhere! Service was good. We didn't each much but the blooming onion app which was good. Good place for after work drinks at the bar area.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK