“Apps for lunch..”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We had an appetizer platter for lunch. The food was tasty, and server very friendly.. We had several drinks, and enjoyed our visit..

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Ordered the prime rib with a baked potato and broccoli. Both were overcooked and dry. Probably will not go back. Baked potato skin was coated in salt - not something wanted when we're all trying to cut back on salt.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food . We had Wednesday steak special was excellent and juicy and tender waitress Jessica was excellent

Reviewed 23 March 2017

My husband and I are from Monroe NC. We met my son and his wife's family in Gastonia for lunch. We were a party of 9 . The family was seated wheñ we arrived. The waitress brought our drinks & proceeded to take our orders. They brought the wrong order to one, the meat was tough per another, my son's steak was dry, my husband's potato "with everything" had only butter, and my order which was their most recent promotion the Blooming onion with cheese fries, & sirloin steak didn't come until everyone was almost finished with their meal. We had no ice in our beverages, no steak sauce, sour cream, after requested. I eventually wrote it on a ñotepad and gave it to the waitress. They did adjust our bill for the wrong order and my Blooming onion which the waitress said she put in the system but they didn't make. Mine ended up in a box to carry home. It was not really busy for a lunch crowd.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped late for a dinner with my husband. The steak we ordered, Victoria's, was one of the best we have gotten at Outback. Our server was very friendly and efficient. We only waited maybe 10 min. Keep up the good work

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK