All reviews fire pit french toast continental breakfast bagels playground area adirondack chairs large cabin family owned stay there again road trip cleanest place staff was super nice flat screen tv nice pool old school sanitation rating front porch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A mom and pop that isn't too much different from the big chains. Quiet, comfortable, clean, spacious and a courteous staff. A fridge and a microwave would be a plus, but not a deal breaker. Would NOT look for another motel in the Franklin area. This one is perfect.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
debbiedrake, General Manager at Carolina Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much John S, for such a wonderful review. We at The Carolina Motel truly appreciate it when a guest takes their valuable time to write a review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to another visit from you soon.
The next time you make your reservations, please look at our Superior or Deluxe room choices, they both have microwaves and refrigerators.
Debbie Drake/ Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to stay. This was our third trip here great place with clean comfortable rooms. Staff is extremely friendly and courteous. We enjoy our stay here every time we go. Located on Highway 441 just before Franklin North Carolina and the Great Smokey Mountain National Park.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Go718688 for that great review of our Motel!! That's great to hear your room was comfortable and relaxing and the staff made you feel so welcome. Hopefully you will consider us your home away from home in the Franklin NC area on your next trip!!

Debbie Drake / Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2018

This is one of the cleanest motels I have ever stayed in. The fire pit was awesome. I enjoyed playing my guitar out there. The pool was very clean. Beautiful flowers. The continental breakfast was on of the best I have ever had. Enjoyed my stay . I will go back soon. I would highly recommend this motel to anyone.

Room Tip: Only can say my room was great
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank bobbroome2018
debbiedrake, General Manager at Carolina Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you Mr. Broome for that AMAZING review!! Other guests came up to us at the desk saying they really enjoyed the music at the fire pit! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in a comfortable relaxing room. We can't wait to have you as a guest again!

Debbie Drake / Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night,I wish it was longer stay.
The hotel was very clean,and the staff was polite.
Breakfast was sufficient.
The overall stay was twice as nice as hotels we paid twice as much.
Susanne

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
debbiedrake, General Manager at Carolina Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Thank you Dsstans, for this wonderful review about our Motel! It's great hearing my staff was able to make you feel comfortable during your visit. Next time you pass thru Franklin we hope you stay with us again!

Debbie Drake

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Having stayed here for more than a decade, I'm running out of superlatives to describe this super clean, comfortable, cozy, and friendly motel. We're already booked for next summer and can't wait to get back to our home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
debbiedrake, General Manager at Carolina Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Mr. H, We are so happy that we can keep meeting your expectations. Your family is like our family.
And we would be so disappointed not see you every year. I hope that we will continue to exceed your
expectations and look forward to seeing you again next year.

Debbie Drake/Manager