Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Restaurant
Phillips Motel(Robbinsville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 65
Quality Inn & Suites(Robbinsville)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
QualityInn
US$ 204
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 171
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 137
Best Western Cades Cove Inn(Townsend)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 116
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

Quality Inn(Andrews)
US$ 112
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 114
All reviewsgeneral storethe dragondisc golfthe main lodgebedroom cabinthe ice cream shopcar clubappalachian trailmobile homemarshmallow roastmemorial weekendhorseback ridingget awaylazy river poolbeautiful scenerydirty dancingbryson city
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The cabin was incredible! Big, clean, beautiful setup, with a runing creek off the back deck. The village has everything, and more. The staff was very curious and helpful. The area is phenominal! can't say enough good about the village. Highly recommend this resort, for couples or families!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Thank you. It was an honor to play a role in your family's happiness.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Myself, my husband, and my in-laws rented a small cabin in Fontana Village in October. What's lovely about this spot is the focus not just on food and lodging, but on providing fun activities and a family atmosphere. We were there the week before Halloween, and saw pumpkin carving contests, ghost walks, hay rides, and bonfires complete with s'mores, all at no extra charge. The cabin was small, but comfortable enough. It was truly rustic, nothing fancy, but clean and well-maintained. We had a bit of problem with the heat, which was quickly fixed when we called the front desk. We lit a fire in the fireplace which was stocked with wood upon our arrival. The restaurant in the main inn was wonderful and quite beyond our expectations. The menu was varied, well-prepared and reasonably priced. One evening, we went to hear a bluegrass musician in the main lobby and he was terrific. The location is within easy driving distance to Fontana Dam as well as hiking and biking trails. A real rustic retreat, peaceful and self-contained. We'll definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us last October. Fall is a wonderful time to be in the Smoky Mountains and we hope you will choose Fontana Village Resort for 2012 Fall retreat.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

I called to make reservations for Labor Day weekend which according to their website had "significant availability". All was going well until I told her I had a promotional code, suddenly there was no availability. I told her the fine print had restrictions for other weekends but not this weekend, she still insisted there was no availability. When she couldn't find the dates requested on the restricted list she told me the promotion was "subject to availability", which according to their website their wed site they had significant availability and prior to telling her I had a promotional they had rooms to book because she told me so and was in process of making our reservation. I do not care to deal with businesses that do not honor their word or contracts. Customer Service is no longer alive or living in Fontana Village NC, I guess their business is doing so well that they do not the need to welcome more guests. STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
14  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I've stayed in room 216 in the main lodge from June 28 to June 30, 2012. This is a fantastic location with an exceptional restaurant to boot. I don't want to sound self aggrandizing, but I come from NYC and have traveled quite a bit so I have good terms of comparison.

The hotel and rooms are spotlessly clean. The restaurant serves great food and the best fried green tomatoes I've ever had. Their trout stuffed with crab meat on a bed of wild rice is to die for.

The front desk has homemade cookies at all times, day and night.

The pool was a welcome respite after a full day of riding.

It is just an exceptional place. I can't wait to be back.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank MiMinNYC
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed your stay. We'll have cookies waiting for you when you come back.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

Stayed here just 1 night on a motorcycle ride. Lovely peaceful location, spacious resort with great staff (even during a power cut!). Stayed in the main lodge, and room was great. Also had an opportunity to view the 'original' cabins which were VERY well furnished and modern. Nice history to the resort, food was pretty good although some of the more imaginative dishes didn't always work (mean creme brulee though!). Nice mix of families, couples and bikers.

Room Tip: Can't recall seeing anything in a bad location
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank themotorcycleman
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you for staying at Fontana Village Resort. We're so glad you had such a nice visit to our beautiful area while on your motorcycle tour.