Econo Lodge Airport
US$ 96
US$ 85
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 97/night.

US$ 104
US$ 101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 85
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

US$ 122
US$ 168
US$ 225
  • Pool
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 119
Hotwire.com
All reviewspool sidesold outselection of tv channelsice stormroom was cleanplace to staydeskexitdryerfreezerottomanairportcerealmilerefrigerator
Reviewed 25 June 2010

this hotel is nice hotel in mid grad property at taht exit.very budget rate. i stayed one time
in past will come back next time too.very recommend

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2010

This is a very clean and comfortable hotel. We enjoyed pool area very much. We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2010

I've stayed in many Econolodges over the course of several years, and must say this particular one in Fletcher, NC is outstanding. The manager and his staff are very friendly, helpful and hardworking. The housekeeping was superb and the continental breakfast was first rate. Our every need was seen to immediately.
We'll go out of our way to stay in this one when we come to NC again and you should too! You won't be disappointed! First class..........all the way.
Diane G.
Arizona

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2009

I wonder what motel the other people are reviewing. I ended up checking out early and moving up the street to another hotel.

When I first arrived I was given room 101. I immediately smelled a strong musty odor mixed with cigarette smoke. I switched to another room on the second floor which did not smell as bad. The day clerk seemed like he was more interested in getting back to surfing the web rather than accomodating a customer.

The sign outside the hotel advertised three HBO channels but the guide only showed one. And on the first night, that was not even working (which may not have been the hotel's fauit).

The Internet service worked fine until 9:00 the first night and did not work again the next two days I was there. Management said they just switched providers and were having problems. Ok, I can understand that.

On my third and final night, I noticed grey streaky stains on the sheets and pillows that were not there previously. I went to switch to the other bed and found the same marks (in the unused bed) as well as two small gray bugs in the bed (not bed bugs; not sure what they were). Well, at this point it was late at night and I was pretty grossed out.

I went down to check out and they said they would give me their best room instead (room 206). So off I went and I moved my stuff to the new room. When I turned down the new bed, there was a large yellow stain in the niddle of the sheets (eewww) as well as several other smaller stains of various colors on pillows and sheet. Tired, I grabbed a towel and was just going to cover the stain and go to bed, but the towel was stained as well. Note also that the new room had numerous large stains on the floor and chair and burn marks on the furniture.

The only bright note was the service of the night clerk who was apologetic, accomodating and did not charge me for the last night.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2009

We loved the pool area. We had visited UNCA and had time to sit by this pool. The pool area is in the middle of the rooms and has nice table and comfortable chairs. The room was really nice too. The only thing we didn't like was that the air conditioner had a funny smell. My husband thinks they needed to change the filters.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family