“GREAT, CLEAN AND HOSPITEABLE PLACE TO STAY”

Econo Lodge Airport
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
knoxville
“GREAT, CLEAN AND HOSPITEABLE PLACE TO STAY”
Reviewed 4 July 2010

we have been coming here for 5 years. the owner as well as all the employees are great. the owner doesn't ask his employees to do anything he wouldn't do. you will see the owners clean, trim landscaping. wash sheets, dump trash and even take care of the pool. If you need anything everyone is very helpful to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Baker City, Oregon
Reviewed 25 June 2010

this hotel is nice hotel in mid grad property at taht exit.very budget rate. i stayed one time
in past will come back next time too.very recommend

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 June 2010

This is a very clean and comfortable hotel. We enjoyed pool area very much. We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
Clarkdale, Arizona
Reviewed 20 June 2010

I've stayed in many Econolodges over the course of several years, and must say this particular one in Fletcher, NC is outstanding. The manager and his staff are very friendly, helpful and hardworking. The housekeeping was superb and the continental breakfast was first rate. Our every need was seen to immediately.
We'll go out of our way to stay in this one when we come to NC again and you should too! You won't be disappointed! First class..........all the way.
Diane G.
Arizona

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
NJ
Reviewed 22 October 2009

I wonder what motel the other people are reviewing. I ended up checking out early and moving up the street to another hotel.

When I first arrived I was given room 101. I immediately smelled a strong musty odor mixed with cigarette smoke. I switched to another room on the second floor which did not smell as bad. The day clerk seemed like he was more interested in getting back to surfing the web rather than accomodating a customer.

The sign outside the hotel advertised three HBO channels but the guide only showed one. And on the first night, that was not even working (which may not have been the hotel's fauit).

The Internet service worked fine until 9:00 the first night and did not work again the next two days I was there. Management said they just switched providers and were having problems. Ok, I can understand that.

On my third and final night, I noticed grey streaky stains on the sheets and pillows that were not there previously. I went to switch to the other bed and found the same marks (in the unused bed) as well as two small gray bugs in the bed (not bed bugs; not sure what they were). Well, at this point it was late at night and I was pretty grossed out.

I went down to check out and they said they would give me their best room instead (room 206). So off I went and I moved my stuff to the new room. When I turned down the new bed, there was a large yellow stain in the niddle of the sheets (eewww) as well as several other smaller stains of various colors on pillows and sheet. Tired, I grabbed a towel and was just going to cover the stain and go to bed, but the towel was stained as well. Note also that the new room had numerous large stains on the floor and chair and burn marks on the furniture.

The only bright note was the service of the night clerk who was apologetic, accomodating and did not charge me for the last night.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
0.3 km away
0.2 km away
Super 8 Asheville Airport
0.7 km away
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport

Been to Econo Lodge Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK