“Great rooms in the area !!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Clarion Inn Airport

Clarion Inn Airport
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Sumner, Washington
“Great rooms in the area !!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

Rooms were clean and compared to other hotels in the area, they did a good job ! Not luxury, but for the price of $70 a night, the room was fine. Pool gorgeous !

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Brandy W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Prineville
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

We stayed one night because we had a very early flight out of AVL. The room was comfortable but had no mini fridge. Some rooms do make sure you book it. We liked the outdoor and indoor pools. They are not big but still fun. I just booked another room for an early flight next month.

Room Tip: Make sure you book a room with a mini fridge and the courtyard view. Just a little more quiet on th...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DubPirate
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2011

One night stay prior to an early morning flight out of the Asheville airport. Everything was clean, bed was comfortable, service was excellent, and friendly staff. Rate was really good and there is no extra charge to leave your vehicle on site while out of town. Free shuttle to airport 24 hours a day. We will definitely stay here the next time we fly out of Asheville.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank tmvh
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

I'll start with the cons:

This hotel could definitely use a bit of updating. It's an older hotel and it shows a bit, but with a little renovating, I think this could be up there with the rest of them!

Breakfast should definitely be included in the rate. I was kind of disappointed to find they don't offer free breakfast... but they will shuttle you to a restaurant if you would like and there is also a restaurant on the property.

No elevator. I know it seems unbelievable, but this IS an old hotel so we shouldn't be surprised. I know I was asked by the front desk if I wanted them to carry my luggage. It's only two stories, so it's not the end of the world. But a bit of a disappointment.

The Pros:
It's a non smoking hotel. Being a non smoker this is definitely a pro for me. However there are plenty of places to smoke if you are a smoker, and if the staff knows you smoke, they will be glad to put your room near an exit so you can step outside easily.

The room I stayed in was very clean and comfortable.

The service I got from my stay was so impressive!! When I checked in, I had a young man named Jesse. He was extremely helpful and friendly. He carried my bags up for me and helped me with directions for the sites I was wanting to see. Later in the evening, my laptop wouldn't connect to the Wi-Fi. I thought it was their problem so I went down to discuss it, and he told me to bring me the laptop. It turns out my settings weren't correct and it was my laptop. He fixed it and had me online in a minute. I wasn't expecting that from someone working the front desk. He saved me a lot of headache and aggravation.

All in all... I will definitely stay at Clarion again!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank liveyourdreams76
Jamestown NY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2011

This hotel provides a comfortable clean stay. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. There is an indoor pool and whirlpool. There is complimentary coffee until 9:30 am but no complimentary breakfast--amazing how dependent we have become on hotels to feed us in the morning! There is not elevator so if stairs are a challenge best to request a first floor room. If you are headed to the airport the hotel is convenient and provides a shuttle. It is also close to the Ag Center. There wasn't anything great about the hotel, nor was there anything to really complain about.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank pawley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
0.2 km away
Econo Lodge Airport
#6 of 7 in Fletcher
11.7 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville at Asheville Outlet Mall, NC

Been to Clarion Inn Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK